J-Trak is the ultimate modular system for portable Scalextric Sport and Digital tracks.
It's a permanent layout that you can add to, alter, or join with other J-Traks to make larger layouts.
J-Trak can be...
- Easily transported to a club night or public event in the back of a car.
- Assembled quickly and easily on site.
- Rearranged to make different layouts.
- Packed away and stored between events, and/or used in a smaller format for home use.
- A system of consistent track “exit” points.
- A standard size so that boards can be stacked for easier transport and storage.
- A standardised table height.
- Rearrangement of modules to make different layouts.
- Joint builds by a slot racing club, where members can each build a few boards and meet up to assemble a bigger track.
- Two clubs to meet up to build an even bigger track.
So basically the idea is that wherever, and by whoever the tables are made, they will all be able to fit together to make a wide variety of configurations or layouts.
The possibilities are endless....